How to Install AQUA BARE BLACK CARBON FILTERS
- Wash all steel parts and allow them to dry.
- Remove outer protective plastic from the filters to be installed.
- Prime the filters.
- Plug the holes not being used. For example you have 2 black filters, and your container has 4 holes. Plug 2 holes with plugs provided in kit.
- Unscrew the wingnut on the black filter and remove one washer.
- Insert through an open hole in the top section of the AQUA BARE steel canister.
- Place second washer on bottom of the filter and screw on the wingnut snugly.
- Repeat for all black filters.
- Run a full tank of water through your AQUA BARE filtration system and discard before consuming the water.